- Drain water hoses and store them inside for the winter.
- Shut off outside bibs from the inside then leave the outside valve open.
- Make sure the outdoor meter pit lid is on tight.
- Insulate pipes in crawl spaces.
- Seal leaks that allow cold air to get inside near pipes.
- Make sure underground irrigation systems have been purged of all water.
- Make sure automatic timers and supply valves have been turned off.
Mark S. Sauvigne
Brian J. Morris
Paul J. Schrader, P.E.
Now you can
Pay your bill
December 13, 2022
12:00pm – 9:00 pm
Water Quality Report
Covid 19 Pandemic Water Payment
Residential consumers who have experienced a financial hardship during the Covid-19 Pandemic are entitled to request a payment deferral of their current water bill witout incurring any late fees or penalties.
Click here for more information.
On July 8, the Governor’s office announced that the New York State
Department of Health (NYSDOH) has proposed
new drinking water standards for the emerging contaminants
PFOA, PFOS, and 1,4-dioxane, which are polluting Long Island
groundwater from industrial chemicals that were used and disposed
here for decades.
The front office will be operating from
7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
FOR FIRE, RESCUE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
GIVE NAME, LOCATION & NATURE OF EMERGENCY
Did you know? A slow drip from a faucet can waste 15-20 gallons per day?
Fix it and you can save almost 6,000 gallons per year.
Up to 100 gallons a day can be lost on toilet leak?
Fix it and you save more than 30,000 gallons per year.