- Drain water hoses and store them inside for the winter.
- Shut off outside bibs from the inside then leave the outside valve open.
- Make sure the outdoor meter pit lid is on tight.
- Insulate pipes in crawl spaces.
- Seal leaks that allow cold air to get inside near pipes.
- Make sure underground irrigation systems have been purged of all water.
- Make sure automatic timers and supply valves have been turned off.
Brian J. Morris
Mark S. Sauvigne
Paul J. Schrader, P.E.
The MLWD election is scheduled for 12/14/21 12:00pm – 9:00 pm.
Read the Election Rules and Regulations here
Now you can
Pay your bill
Water Quality Report
Covid 19 Pandemic Water Payment
Residential consumers who have experienced a financial hardship during the Covid-19 Pandemic are entitled to request a payment deferral of their current water bill witout incurring any late fees or penalties.
Click here for more information.
Manhasset-Lakeville Water District
Rules and Regulations Governing the Conduct of Annual Elections for Commissioner of the District for Election to be Held on: December 8, 2020 12:00pm – 9:00 pm.
On July 8, Governor Cuomo’s office announced that the New York State
Department of Health (NYSDOH) has proposed
new drinking water standards for the emerging contaminants
PFOA, PFOS, and 1,4-dioxane, which are polluting Long Island
groundwater from industrial chemicals that were used and disposed
here for decades.
The front office will be operating from
7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
We have partnered with the EPA's
Read the current issue
FOR FIRE, RESCUE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE
GIVE NAME, LOCATION & NATURE OF EMERGENCY
Did you know? A slow drip from a faucet can waste 15-20 gallons per day?
Fix it and you can save almost 6,000 gallons per year.
Up to 100 gallons a day can be lost on toilet leak?
Fix it and you save more than 30,000 gallons per year.